1. Behold Queen Angie…because yeah, Brad’s there, but that shot is ALL about Angie. She’s so fierce.
2. Charlie Sheen is all kinds of gross.
3. The folks in my writing group, THE INKY PATH, my fellow Inksters, are seriously such amazing people and I’m lucky to have them in my life, even if most of us only know each other over the interwebs. So be it. Doesn’t make them any less amazing.
4. The Kid refuses to cut his mohawk, no matter how many times I’ve begged him to do so. I’ve even stooped so low as to bribe him with cash and he still says no. It’s not that I have anything against the cut, but he’s had it FOREVER and now, it bores me. But he is determined and I must admit, I respect his gangsta. Although he is a pisces, something tells me he’s got a little of my bull in him.
5. Are you watching Aziz Ansari’s MASTER OF NONE? Because if you’re not, you should. The “Parents” episode is so on point, especially when he and Brian are discussing Asian/Indian parents v. white parents, but even better, and so biting, is the “Indians on Television” episode. This is the one where Ansari breaks down diversity in Hollywood and it is fucking brilliant. Watch it just for that episode.
6. Was your Saturday night like mine, involving two badass bitches, lots of bourbon, and a rooster? I didn’t think so. #sorrynotsorry