1. I wore pants to work the other day for the first time in over two years. The Kid took one look at me as I was getting dressed and asked why I looked like that for work, The Step Daughter was all like “what? huh? you’ve got pants on?”, and The Husband just thought I looked crazy. I’ll tell you what: I felt crazy. I hate pants. Especially for work. I definitely won’t be doing that shit again.
2. What started out as a horrible work week is beginning to look like something altogether quite amazing. I think I might really like where this is going.
3. The Kid lost his first tooth. I didn’t think he could get any cuter and then he went and got all snaggily on me.
4. I was fangirled. And it was awesome.
5. Have you had Noosa yoghurt? In particular, the lemon Noosa yoghurt? Oh. My. God. I have died and gone to yogurt heaven. It’s that good.
6. The Kid has his first crush…on my favorite girl, Ariana Grande. Ugh. But whatever, I’m not going to stand between him and his favorite girl and as such, my life has been taken over by that horrendous show, Sam and Cat. Have you watched it? Actually, probably not because if you’re reading this post, you’re definitely older than 10! Anyway, it’s horrible. As bad as Grande’s dance moves and her annoying pony tail. But the worst part is her character’s voice. That shit’s not real, right? No fucking way.
7. And finally, this happened. Oh yeah, that’s Ryker and he’s hot. Thanks Hana, you rock.
Enjoy the week…holla bitches.