Okay, so I said I wasn’t going to look back on 2013 and list the highlights; however, fellow Indie author and friend, Kayti Nika Raet, gave me a great way to summarize the year:
WHAT I LEARNED IN 2013 AND WHAT I WISH I LEARNED IN 2013
Brilliant, non? That Kayti is a smart cookie.
Here are the Five Things I learned in 2013:
- To stop being a complete control freak and let some things slide
- I’m happier when I’m writing
- It’s time to break up with Jigga (that one still hurts)
- Sometimes you have to do things you don’t want to do
- I’m a pretty damn good writer.
And here are the Five things I Wish I learned in 2013:
- How to use Twitter to my advantage
- How to function on only 2 hours of sleep
- I’ll never be perfect
- I have no business owning fish
- And that it’s okay to delegate…every so often (even writing that sentence hurts)